Hanlin Icelandic Single Dyed Rug - Mustard/Gold
Hanlin Icelandic Single Dyed Rug - Mustard/Gold 110 - 120cm
These eco friendly icelandic rugs are super luxurious with longer hair than the normal sheepskin rugs. A great addition to any home that transitions well throughout all the seasons. Whether it's laid across the floor or place on a chair or sofa they're guaranteed to add some beautiful soft textures and make an excellent finishing touch to any home.
The Icelandic sheep are well suited to the country and the harsh weather conditions. They spend most of their days during the Spring and Summer months roaming freely around the countryside where they enjoy grazing on the fresh herbs and grasses.
- The wool is naturally long and shaggy in appearance.
Rugs are a sustainable and Eco-Friendly product.
They are of premium quality being carefully processed to preserve their natural beauty.
Each sheepskin is then carefully sewn together to create the various sizes in different configurations - Each rug is unique.
Care for it and it will reward you with lasting good looks
Measurements: Full Length 110-120cm (approx)
ICELANDIC SHEEPSKIN CARE
- Brush or shake regularly to remove dust and dirt.
- DO NOT WASH. For spills, remove using a mild diluted detergent on a damp cloth. Then use a dry cloth to help dry the area, once dry brush you can then through. Do not use any heat source to dry the wool, let the wool dry naturally.
- DO NOT PLACE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- NOT SUITABLE FOR DRY CLEANING
- If the wool has been dyed then colour transfer can occur.