The Candle Brand Flower Diffuser - Plum and Rhubarb
The Candle Brand Plum and Rhubarb Flower Diffuser
Plum and Rhubarb - A fruity accord of juicy plum and fresh rhubarb, supported with interludes of pear and sweet peach.
- Top Notes: Rhubarb
- Middle Notes: Pear, Peach
- Base Notes: Plum, Blackberry
A uniquely fragranced flower bouquet powered by both reeds and a cotton rope; beautifully displayed in a clear glass vase. Featuring a wildflower seeded label ready to be planted (see below for more details!). No more boring reeds, no more messy turning! Comes in a beautiful gift box making the perfect present.
Ingredients: Vegan and cruelty free base oil infused with fragrance. Sola wood flowers, reeds and cotton rope.
Product code: FD09
About the brand:
An eco-conscious brand, creating products with the safety of family in mind: safer for your family, pets and the planet.
Their diffusers are made with a vegan and cruelty free non-hazardous oil base. Every fragrance is thoroughly tested to ensure safety and quality.
The Candle Brand are proudly plastic free using only recyclable and/or biodegradable packaging. They even use certified carbon balanced printers working alongside David Attenborough endorsed reforestation projects.
Paper That Grows:
Plantable paper is a biodegradable eco-paper made with post-consumer and post-industrial cotton and paper waste that is embedded with seeds. (No trees harmed for this paper!). The paper is handmade and pressed with care for the protection of the seedlings.
When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away. All that is left behind is flowers, and no waste.
How To Plant:
1. Soak the seeded label in water for at least twelve hours. This will swell the seeds and aid germination.
2. You will need a sowing tray or a used pot and fill with good quality compost - Peat free.
3. Cover with a thin layer of soil and keep moist by spraying daily until the seedlings are established.
4. Place the pot somewhere warm and light to help the seeds germinate. Germination time is anywhere between 7-10 days. They are able to grow indoors or outdoors. If planting outdoors it is best to sow in late spring or early summer, to avoid frosts.