Woodstock Encore Collection - Chimes of Earth Silver 37"
Woodstock Encore Collection
Chimes of Earth Silver 37" *BEST SELLER*
- Encore Collection Chimes share an enchanting tuning.
- Bubinga finish wood, six silver aluminum tubes
- Length: 37'' Overall chime length is measured from top of string to bottom of windcatcher
- Beautifully finished, provides years of pleasure in a garden, near a door or as a gift
- Over 30 years ago, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today.
- Lifetime tuning guarantee
- Comes presented in a lovely box
The third planet from the sun, Earth is the only planet whose name does not come from Greek or Roman mythology.
This chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonizes beautifully with all the other Encore Collection chimes.
This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee.
Dimensions: 37 in. Overall Length
Materials: Bubinga finish wood, 6 silver aluminum tubes, removable windcatcher for easy customization
Also available in Bronze.
We Also Recommend
Gallery Natural Wood Veneer and Black Metal 5 Shelf Unit *CLICK & COLLECT ONLY*
Jersey Concrete Effect MDF & Black Iron Coffee Table *CLICK & COLLECT ONLY*