The Candle Brand Flower Diffuser Refill - Lavender with Clary Sage
The Candle Brand Lavender with Clary Sage Flower Diffuser REFILL
The refill for your Lavender with Clary Sage flower diffuser!
A calming fragrance containing pure lavender essential oil, this soothing and relaxing fragrance will soothe your soul and relax your mind.
- Top Notes: Lavender
- Middle Notes: Lavender, Chamomile
- Base Notes: Clary Sage
Diffuser refills are provided in the exact same bottles as the Flower Diffusers so you can pop your flowers straight into the refill bottle. It is only advised to reuse flowers from the same fragrance with each refill. Life of flowers will vary if being reused! The bottles feature a wildflower seeded label ready to be planted (see below for more details!). No more boring reeds, no more messy turning!
Ingredients: Vegan and cruelty free oil, infused with fragrance.
Product code: DR04
About the brand:
An eco-conscious brand, creating products with the safety of family in mind: safer for your family, pets and the planet.
Their diffusers are made with a vegan and cruelty free non-hazardous oil base. Every fragrance is thoroughly tested to ensure safety and quality.
The Candle Brand are proudly plastic free using only recyclable and/or biodegradable packaging. They even use certified carbon balanced printers working alongside David Attenborough endorsed reforestation projects.
Paper That Grows:
Plantable paper is a biodegradable eco-paper made with post-consumer and post-industrial cotton and paper waste that is embedded with seeds. (No trees harmed for this paper!). The paper is handmade and pressed with care for the protection of the seedlings.
When the paper is planted in a pot of soil, the seeds grow and the paper composts away. All that is left behind is flowers, and no waste.
How To Plant:
1. Soak the seeded label in water for at least twelve hours. This will swell the seeds and aid germination.
2. You will need a sowing tray or a used pot and fill with good quality compost - Peat free.
3. Cover with a thin layer of soil and keep moist by spraying daily until the seedlings are established.
4. Place the pot somewhere warm and light to help the seeds germinate. Germination time is anywhere between 7-10 days. They are able to grow indoors or outdoors. If planting outdoors it is best to sow in late spring or early summer, to avoid frosts.
We Also Recommend
Gallery Natural Wood Veneer and Black Metal 5 Shelf Unit *CLICK & COLLECT ONLY*
Jersey Concrete Effect MDF & Black Iron Coffee Table *CLICK & COLLECT ONLY*